Happy Ramadan 2014 Quotes and Sayings
Ramzan SMs Messages
We are here to provide Happy Ramadan 2014 Quotes and Sayings, Happy Ramadan 2014 Quotes hope you like our article here you get lots of Ramadan quotes you can send these to your friends and family. You get in our blog Happy Ramadan 2014 Sayings, Happy Ramadan 2014 SMS, Happy Ramadan 2014 Messages, Happy Ramadan 2014 Wallpapers, Happy Ramadan 2014 Wishes, Happy Ramadan 2014 Poems, Happy Ramadan 2014 Speech, Happy Ramadan 2014.
1. The month of Ramadan is the world’s most widespread fast and yet its teachings are minimised, neglected and even betrayed (through literal application of rules that overlooks their ultimate objective.
2. The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them.
3. If people who cherish freedom, who know the importance of mutual respect and are aware of the imperative necessity to establish a constructive and critical debate, if these people are not ready to speak out, to be more committed and visible, then we can expect sad, painful tomorrows. The choice is ours.
4.Fasting is, first and foremost, an exercise for identifying and managing adversity in all its forms. With faith, in full conscience, fasting calls women and men to an extra degree of self-awareness.,,,,
5.The young people who join extremist groups are clearly suffering from massive deficiencies in religious knowledge and are often politically gullible (when they are not attempting to salve pangs of conscience by cutting themselves off from a life of delinquency.,,,
6. Freedom of expression is not absolute. Countries have laws that define the framework for exercising this right and which, for instance, condemn racist language.,,,
7. National politics and elections are dominated by emotions, by lack of self-confidence, by fear of the other, by insecurity, by infection of the body politic by the virus of victim hood.,,,
8. Malaysia is a country unlike any other: Full of promise and fragility. Its history, cultural and religious diversity make it a rich, compelling and surprising land.,,,
9. Instead of looking outside of ourselves and counting potential enemies, fasting summons us to turn our glance inward, and to take the measure of our greatest challenge: the self, the ego, in our own eyes and as others see us.
10. The challenge for Muslims in America is to respect the fears of ordinary people while resisting the exploitation of those fears by political parties, lobbies and sectors of the media. To meet this challenge, Muslims must reassess their own involvement, behavior and contributions in American society.,,,
11. Muslims must speak out and explain who they are, what they believe in, what they stand for, what is the meaning of their life. They must have the courage to denounce what is said and done by certain Muslims in the name of their religion.,,,
12. Advertising, music, atmospheres, subliminal messages and films can have an impact on our emotional l,,ife, and we cannot control it because we are not even conscious of it.,,,,,
13. We must master our egoism, and through this mastery, step outside ourselves and educate ourselves in giving. Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is alive around us, and reconcile ourselves with our environment.,,,
14. We must master our egoism, and through this mastery, step outside ourselves and educate ourselves in giving. Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is alive around us, and reconcile ourselves with our environment.,,,
15. The strength of democratic societies relies on their capacity to know how to stand firm against extremism while respecting justice in the means used to fight terrorism.
So send to your friends Happy Ramadan 2014 Quotes and Sayings.,,,,,
572 total views, 1 views today