Theme Junkie released the version 2.0 of Freshlife WordPress theme, with new and improved look and feel. The new design of the Freshlife 2.0 is really nice and cool, you can see demo website for your self. Note that they have removed the built in timbthumb support for auto creation of the thumbnails, because it has some bugs in it. Now they are using the default feature of the WordPress, Featured Image section, you have to choose the image as the Featured image so it can create a thumbnail for that,
Below you could see how the new Freshlife theme looks
What’s new in the new version?
- Completely code rewritten – Built with best practices in mind (High efficiency HTML/CSS , SEO Optimized Semantic Code)
- A brand new Theme Options Panel
- Added Featured Content section
- Added Social Share function on posts (Retweet, Facebook Like and Google+1 buttons)
- Added Custom Widgets – Sidebar is now fully widgetized (Ajax Tabs,Twitter, Flickr, Social Icons, Author Info, Adsense widgets, etc.)
- Unlimited Ad Spaces on sidebar and footer widget areas
- Added Custom Breadcrumbs
- Added Related Posts on single posts
- Added Newsletter Subscription Form on single posts
- Added WP Featured Image option
- Removed TimThumb Image Resizing
if you have any difficulties in making it work, please leave you problem in the comments section, I will help you to configure it properly, another note is.. after once you change your theme you have again recreate all the thumbnails by making them the featured image manually, its a bit risky and irritating but once done everything is going to be OK.
180 total views, 1 views today